Parker is 4 months old today, we went to the doctor and he is 26 inches long and he weighs 15lbs 11oz. Then later in the day we tried solid food for the first time. I wasn't expecting much since it was the first try but I would say it was a success- he mostly just enjoyed chewing on the spoon.
5 comments:
He's such a cute little booger.
I LOVE that slideshow you have up, he's getting so big already!
I love that you have a blog. I can't wait to see what your family is up to.
Hey! I don't know if you remember us, but it's Stephanie (Presson) and Chris Bresee - from the singles branch in Deer Valley. Hope you don't mind - I found your blog somehow through Katie Huff's. I hope you guys are doing well! And by the way, you have an adorable son! He is SO cute!
Our blog is threebresees.blogspot.com
Yeah, we moved here almost 2 years ago. We're living on Oahu. What part of Surprise are you guys living in? Chris' family lives over there too. Parker is such a doll. How old is he now?
Post a Comment